More Wonder of Ladakh Tour
Route: Leh / Hemis / Tsomoriri lakes / Pangong lake / Nubra Valley
Tour Available: April till end of October
Duration: 07 Nights & 08 Days
- Today on arrival at Leh airport, you will be met by our represented and escorted transfer to Hotel.Rest of day the leisure for acclimatization, the evening short walk around Leh bazaar.Overnight at Hotel.
- After breakfast, drive for a full day of sightseeing to the Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis monasteries and Stok PalaceReturn to Leh in the evening.Overnight stay at the hotel.
- After early morning breakfast, drive to Tsomoriri passing Chumathang(Hot Spring) along the Indus river.Arrive Tsomoriri in the evening.After a rest, walk around the Lake to enjoy the scene beauty.Overnight at the camp.
- After breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla, the highest motorable road in the World, 5620 mtrs.Arrive at Deskit by afternoon.Deskit, Hunder Villages and bactarian camel safari in sand dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village.Overnight stay at hotel.
- After early Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft), through Changla Pass 17,350 ft.,it is the third highest motorable road in the world.Pangong,it is the highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China.Enjoy the beauty of the lake on the Banks of Pangong while appreciating the changing Colors and fascinating high altitude of the Lake.Drive back to Leh by the same route.Overnight Hotel.