11 days / 10 nights Manali Leh Motor bike tour with unlimited fun & challenge on bikes crossing World’s top two highest mountain passes.
The bike safari involves crossing over high mountain passes providing spectacular views of snow capped peaks, rugged terrain and traveling through one of the most spectacular & picturesque landscapes in The World.
Every year sees more and more bikers attempting this high altitude motor bike ride which must rate as one of the most spectacular in the World.
The tour starts from Manali and ends at Leh with a visit high mountain passes, lakes and Monasteries.
Come prepared for every possible weather imaginable from scorching sunshine to freezing blizzards, even in mid-summers.
Afternoon sightseeing of Manali.O/N Hotel.
Morning after breakfast leave for Sissu by 10.00 AM & drive of 90 Kms approx by crossing Rohtang Pass 13050, known as getaway pass for Lahaul & Spiti valley, we enter to Lahaul valley for visit to Ladakh,Arrival at Sissu Camp, Evening Free time at Leisure & Rest. O/N Sissu.
- Morning after breakfast leave for Sarchu, drive of 140 Kms approx, refueling of fuel at Tandi, drive towards enroute Deepak Tal & Suraj Tal (known as origin of Bhaga river) and Cross Baralacha Pass (16020 ft)Tea Break at Bharatpur. Reach Sarchu by afternoon at 13,999ft.O/N Sarchu.
- Early morning after breakfast leave for Leh, drive of 250 Kms approx, by passing through Nakeela and Lachangla Pass 16,617 ft.Pack Lunch at Pang. After the Lunch drive to Leh by passing through Skyangchu Thang (Biggest and Highest Plateau on Earth at a Stretch of 42 Kms) & Tanglang La Pass 17,585ft, second highest motorable road in the world, reach Upshi for entry of tourist and tourist vehicle, from here drive along with banks of Indus river & Valley. Arrive at Leh by evening.O/N Leh.
- After Breakfast on your bikes leave to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft)Arrive at Hundur by afternoon. Lunch at Camp, rest of the day one is free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village.O/N Camp.
- After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery, where you can have a magnificient view of Nubra Valley and leave back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass.O/N Hotel.
- After Breakfast on your bike leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world)Arrival at Camp, Hot Lunch will be served aat Camp, Later free time at Leisure and enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake.O/N Camp.
- Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on lake.After Breakfast back to Leh, enroute visit Hemis, Thikse Monastery and Shey Palace.O/N Hotel.