The Nun Kun mountain massif consists of a pair of Himalayan peaks: Nun, 7,135 m (23,409 ft) and its neighbor peak Kun, 7,077 m (23,218 ft). Nun is the highest peak in the part of the Himalayan range lying on the Indian side of the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir. (There are higher peaks in the Indian part of the Karakoram range.) The massif is located near the Suru valley, about 250 km (160 mi) east of Srinagar, the state capital.
Kun is located north of Nun and is separated from it by a snowy plateau of about 4 km (2.5 mi) in length. Pinnacle Peak, 6,930 m (22,736 ft), is the third highest summit of the group.
• DAY :01 Delhi – Leh (3500 m): 1 hr flight Take the short flight to Leh, the capital of Ladakh. This is an incredible flight over the greater Himalayas with spectacular views of K2 among others, to one of the world’s highest airports. We spend the day in Leh to acclimatise. Take the time to explore the monasteries and markets, or just relax at the hotel. Overnight hotel
• DAY :02 Leh to Kanji drive After breakfast drive and enrout visit phyang monastery, Liker monastery, Alchi monastery, Lamayuru monastery adter 3 hrs drive to Kanji village O/N tented camp.
• DAY :03 Kanji to lartsa After breakfast trek 3hrs easy and after gradually ascent to camp.
• DAY :04 Lartsa to Rangdum pulu via Kanji la pass After breakfast trek gradually ascent after 2hrs walking on the glacier wonderful view of the great Himalaya snow caped peaks after the pass long descent rocky trials until camp.
• DAY :05 Rangdum Pulu to Rangdum After breakfast easy descent along the river until Rangdum Monastery camp.
• DAY :06 Rangdum to Gulmotungo After breakfast easy trek on pasture land long the Suru river cross the river very nice camp.
• DAY :07 Gulmotungo to Chumik lakmo After breakfast inter the valley of Nun Kun, gradually ascent rocky trails snow bridge some time you need to make the trails ( because of the old trails washed out by the avalanche during the winter very nice camp there no other option for the camping.
• DAY :08 Chumik lakmo to Man base camp 4500m After breakfast inter the valley of Nun Kun, gradually ascent rocky trails snow bridge some time you need to make the trails ( because of the old trails washed out by the avalanche during the winter this base camp you can use for several peaks.
• DAY :09 Climbing summit is subjected to weather you have to wait one weeks, two weeks or more
• DAY :10 Base to Chumik lakmo
• DAY :11 Chumik to Golmotungo
• DAY :12 Gulmotungo to Kargil drive
• DAY :13 Kargil to Leh
• DAY :14 Morning transfer to air port and fly to Delhi,OPTIONAL